Friday, January 30, 2009

From Comp to Finished Page



See the amazing Greg Rewis at work! This video is awesome! Greg uses a combination of software programs (Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver) to take his designs "from comp to finished page." I've learned so much from watching this clip (found on AdobeTV) and feel quite inspired.

If you don't know who Greg Rewis is, he is part of the brilliant team of Greg Rewis and Stephanie Sullivan, both authors of one of my favorite books Mastering CSS with Dreamweaver CS3 (and yes as of this month, there is a new edition for Dreamweaver CS4 out already).

And have you heard the cutest news ever? Greg proposed to Stephanie on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, thanks for the mention. :) Would you mind removing the "index.asp" portion from the link to my site. Not sure how that got appended (since I haven't used ASP for years LOL) but it's a CF site now and that url throws an error at the top. :) Thanks!
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Stef, I'm not sure how either. I just copied and pasted the link. Consider it removed! :)

    ReplyDelete